Our development Aim's
ADCAN’s primary aims are to see all our in-house developments fully licensed, at the same time as supplying the highest quality finished products. To help us in this ambition, we collaborate closely with all major European generic pharmaceutical companies.
Partnerships and investments
Manufacturing in GMP environment
Licensing and technology transfer
Licensing developed dossiers
- Research and development is central to everything we do.
- We strongly believe that it is only through extensive in-depth research that we will be able to design , manufacture and deliver the highest quality products, and with this in mind.
- we invest heavily in state of the art equipment at our Quality by Design (QbD) facilities. By rigorously applying QRM principles and seeing that we are fully aware of global requirements.
- we ensure that high quality is built in to the products we manufacture.
- Through research and development, we gain greater control over our supply chains and are better able to select the high-grade raw materials and container closure systems which are vital to crafting a product of the highest quality.
- Our research also means we are ideally positioned to select accredited CROs to test our proposed commercial formulations in bio-equivalence studies, ensuring.
- we have ever greater control over improvements in the development process, throughout products life-cycles
- Our Research and Development team identifies critical formulation attributes that in turn speed up the manufacturing process, making it safer and more efficient.
- By testing the efficacy of the components and equipment used in the creation of our pharmaceuticals, allows us to offer assurances that the products not only meet, but exceed the international standards set by the industry
We aspire to create high quality products, manufacturing and services that hold our values of quality and professionalism. ADCAN Pharma incorporates Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) lifestyle rather than obligations, and practices a Quality by Design (QbD) Philosophy that is comprised of US FDA compliant layout, the use of pure materials and highly reliable machines from the top international suppliers, professionally trained employees and effective procedures.